Just over a week remains to enter School Bus Fleet’s 11th Annual Photo Contest.
The competition is open to any kind of shot related to school transportation. Three winners will receive a $100 cash prize. Each winner plus six honorable mentions will also earn a certificate.
The judges (SBF’s editorial staff) will look for strong content and quality. Winners and other notable entries will appear in a pictorial feature later in the year. To look at last year’s top shots, turn to pg. 36 of the August 2014 issue or go here.
Here are the contest guidelines:
• Entries must be digital images that are high resolution (about 1200x900 pixels or bigger).
• The limit is four entries per person.
• Entries must be received by May 22, 2015. Winners will be notified by June 19.
• All entries become property of School Bus Fleet.
• E-mail entries to email@example.com, including the entrant’s name, title, affiliation and phone number.