LISLE, Ill. — IC Bus announced the three winners of its 2015 Diamond Premier Dealer award and the six winners of its 2015 Diamond Dealer award.
IC Bus partners with dealers throughout the U.S. and Canada, and the award recipients have proven to be the best in their class for their efforts to improve sales and grow market share, according to the company.
“IC Bus is fortunate to have dealers of this caliber, who consistently attain exceptional sales results year after year,” said Trish Reed, vice president and general manager of IC Bus. “In addition to providing unmatched customer support, these dealers have displayed a commitment to ensuring the success of their customers and their local communities.”
This year’s Diamond Premier Dealer winners are:
- Longhorn Bus Sales LLC, Houston, Texas
- Maxim Truck and Trailer Inc., Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Summit Truck Group of Tupelo, Tupelo, Mississippi
This award is given to dealers that have secured a majority of the market share within a specific sales territory and who exceed annual sales goals.
This year’s Diamond Dealer winners are:
- International Trucks of Hawaii LLC in Kapolei, Hawaii
- K. Neal International Trucks Inc., Hyattsville, Maryland
- Midwest Transit Equipment, Kankakee, Illinois
- Ward International Trucks Inc., Mobile, Alabama
- White’s Tractor and Truck, Wilson, North Carolina
- Wolfington Body Co. Inc., Exton, Pennsylvania
This award is given to dealers who exceed annual sales goals.
“On behalf of everyone at IC Bus, I offer congratulations to our top performers of 2015,” Reed added.