Spring is in full swing, and that means it’s time to enter School Bus Fleet’s 12th Annual Photo Contest.
The competition is open to any kind of shot related to school transportation. Three winners will receive a $100 cash prize. Each winner plus six honorable mentions will also earn a certificate.
The judges (SBF’s editors) will look for strong content and quality. Winners and other notable entries will appear in a pictorial feature later in the year. To look at last year’s top shots, turn to pg. 32 of the August 2015 issue or go here.
Here are the contest guidelines:
• Entries must be digital images that are high resolution (about 1500x1200 pixels or bigger).
• The limit is three entries per person.
• Entries must be received by June 10, 2016. Winners will be notified by July 1.
• All entries become property of School Bus Fleet.
• Email entries to email@example.com, including the entrant’s name, title, affiliation, and phone number.