LISLE, Ill. — IC Bus has named the 10 college students who will receive the 2016 IC Bus Scholarships.
The annual scholarship program is a collaborative effort between IC Bus and its dealers. The school bus OEM awards postsecondary scholarships to students who are family members of dealer employees.
“Each year, we are pleased to give IC Bus dealer employees and their families a chance to advance their career aspirations through this scholarship program,” said Trish Reed, vice president and general manager of IC Bus. “Our company values the importance of education, and we are proud to support the entire spectrum of learning, from transporting over 15 million students a day on our school buses to helping fund college completion.”
This year’s winners and their dealer representation include three memorial scholarship recipients, honoring the leadership of past influential IC Bus dealer principals:
• Hannah Block — Harlow Hageness Scholarship, Harlow’s Bus Sales
• Cassandra Sprotte — Mid-State Trucks
• Ashley Hartl — Mid-State Trucks
• Kyle Mansfield — Holly Hoglund Klein Scholarship, Midwest Transit Equipment Inc.
• Jamison Ferguson — Midwest Transit Equipment Inc.
• Cierra Patrick — Midwest Transit Equipment Inc.
• Morgan Lash — RWC Group Alaska
• Madison Lash — RWC Group Alaska
• Melissa Powers — Sun State Bus Center
• Shanna Ciongoli — Richard Wolfington Sr. Scholarship, Wolfington Body Co.