MADISON, Ind. — Rotary Lift has expanded its Mach Flex powered by RedFire remote-controlled mobile column lift lineup to include the MCHF13 FLEX.
The smaller Mach Flex lift provides 13,000 pounds of capacity per column for lifting medium- and heavy-duty vehicles. Technicians control the mobile column lift with Rotary’s patent-pending remote control, enabling them to walk around the vehicle and the bay to check for any issues while lifting.
The Flex lineup also includes the MCH19 FLEX, which provides 18,800 pounds of capacity per column. Both systems are available in configurations of two, four, six, or eight columns.
“Rotary Lift’s new Mach Flex powered by RedFire line of mobile column lifts sets a new standard in operation, performance, and appearance,” said Doug Spiller, Rotary Lift heavy-duty product manager. “Now we’ve expanded the line with the new 13,000-pound capacity MCHF13 to give our customers more flexibility and versatility with a lower capacity lift.”
Standard features on the MCHF13 include:
• Integrated vehicle height and weight gauges with digital display
• LockLight technology that shows at a glance whether the lift’s mechanical locks are engaged
• Joystick control for up and down (two speeds) movement
• Auto resume feature for using a previous setup
• 99 system IDs (channels) to improve reception
• Two controller locating systems, including compatibility with Tile technology
• Ability to make software updates without cords, keys, chips, or opening the lift panel
• New column controls with ergonomically positioned metal buttons and pictograph information screen
For more information, go to www.rotarylift.com/LIFTS/MCH13-Flex, contact a local Rotary Lift distributor, or call (800) 640-5438.