Grab your cameras and starting shooting: School Bus Fleet’s annual Photo Contest is back for another round.
The competition is open to all kinds of shots related to school transportation. Two winners will each receive a $100 cash prize. The winners plus four honorable mentions will also earn a certificate.
The judges (SBF’s editors) will look for strong content and quality. Winners and other notable entries will appear in a pictorial feature later in the year. To look at last year’s top shots, turn to pg. 24 of the August 2016 issue or go here.
Here are the contest guidelines:
• Entries must be digital images that are high resolution (about 1500x1200 pixels or bigger).
• The limit is three entries per person.
• Entries must be received by June 12, 2017. Winners will be notified by July 10.
• All entries become property of School Bus Fleet.
• Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the entrant’s name, title, affiliation, and phone number.