An upcoming free web seminar will provide guidance on overcoming school transportation challenges and designing efficient operations.
The webinar will be presented by the TransPar Group of Companies and moderated by School Bus Fleet. It will be held Tuesday, May 16, at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET.
The speakers are Tim Ammon, chief business development officer for the TransPar Group of Companies, and Tod Eskra, president of Transportation Services Co. Among the topics they will discuss are:
• How to run school transportation operations more efficiently.
• How to identify the most complex challenges impacting school transportation.
• Solution implementation best practices.
• User case studies in which these approaches have been applied.
• Blueprint on what to focus on before the next school year.
To register for the webinar, go here.