LISLE, Ill. — IC Bus has announced the seven winners of its 2017 Pursuit of Excellence dealership award and the winner of the 2017 Diamond Dealer award.
In partnership with dealers throughout the U.S. and Canada, these industry awards pay tribute to companies that demonstrate excellence in improving sales, market share, and customer satisfaction, according to the school bus manufacturer.
“Each year, IC Bus has the honor of learning how dealers across the country are elevating the bus industry and creating value for our customers,” said Trish Reed, vice president and general manager of IC Bus. “The companies receiving these awards are world-class dealerships that are experiencing growth, investing in their community, and developing strong partnerships with their customers.”
This year’s Pursuit of Excellence winners are:
• Wolfington Body Company Inc. in Exton, Pennsylvania.
• Leonard Bus Sales Inc. in Deposit, New York.
• Longhorn Bus Sales LLC in Houston, Texas.
• Southland International Trucks Inc. in Birmingham, Alabama.
• Ward International Trucks Inc. in Mobile, Alabama.
• Summit Truck Group in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
• Midwest Transit Equipment in Kankakee, Illinois, receiving the honor for the sixth consecutive year.
The Pursuit of Excellence awards are based on dealer performance in several key areas in 2017, including growing market share and exceeding annual sales plans. In addition, dealers were required to meet community service requirements to be eligible to receive recognition.
“On behalf of everyone at IC Bus, I congratulate our top performers of 2017,” Reed added.
IC Bus also recognized Mid-State Truck Service Inc. in Marshfield, Wisconsin, as this year’s Diamond Dealer award winner. Mid-State Truck Service has been an authorized International dealer since 1965. This award is given to dealers that have secured a majority of the market share within a specific sales territory and that exceed annual sales goals.