LISLE, Ill. — IC Bus awarded a new round of scholarships to seven students, the school bus manufacturer announced on Thursday.
The annual IC Bus Scholarships go to family members of dealer employees.
This year, three memorial scholarships honored the leadership of past IC Bus dealer principals:
• Harlow Hageness Scholarship: Austin Iverson, Harlow’s Bus Sales
• Richard Wolfington Sr. Scholarship: Jayme Oestreich, Mid-State
• Holly Hoglund Klein Scholarship: Matthew Gruber, Hoglund Bus
This year’s other IC Bus Scholarship winners are:
• Adam Norris, Timmons Truck Center
• Madison Jorgensen, Harlow’s Bus & Truck
• Megan Thieneman, Midwest Transit
• Seth Kundinger, Mid-State Truck
“We are happy to be able to help the families of our dealers and their employees,” said Trish Reed, vice president and general manager of IC Bus. “Education is an invaluable resource, and IC Bus is proud to support the opportunity of advancing career aspirations through these scholarships.”
See all comments