Grab your camera and start shooting — it’s time for SCHOOL BUS FLEET’s 10th Annual Photo Contest!
The competition is open to any kind of shot related to school transportation. Three winners will receive a $100 cash prize. Each winner plus six honorable mentions will also earn a certificate.
The judges (SBF’s editorial staff) will look for strong content and quality. Winners and other notable entries will appear in a pictorial feature later in the year. To look at last year’s top shots, see our 2013 Photo Contest gallery.
Here are the contest guidelines:
• Entries must be digital images that are high resolution (about 1200x900 pixels or bigger).
• The limit is four entries per person.
• Entries must be received by May 23, 2014. Winners will be notified by May 30.
• All entries become property of SCHOOL BUS FLEET.
• E-mail entries to [email protected], including the entrant’s name, title, affiliation and phone number.