Safety

School bus fire deemed accidental

Posted on January 5, 2012

POCOMOKE, Md. — A school bus fire here on Wednesday that originated in the bus' engine compartment was determined to be accidental, according to the Worcester County Fire Marshal's Office.

The Pocomoke Fire Company was called to the scene of the fire and found that the burning bus was close to a shed.

The fire was quickly extinguished and was contained to the school bus.

The bus was a total loss, but no one was injured in the incident.

 

Related Topics: bus fires

Comments ( 0 )

Be the First to Know

Get the latest news and most popular articles from SBF delivered straight to your inbox. Stay on top of the school bus industry and don't miss a thing!