FORT VALLEY, Ga. — Blue Bird recently presented Ross Bus and Equipment Sales of Louisiana with its 2011 Dealer of the Year Award.
Company officials said that this year, Ross Bus and Equipment Sales grew market share significantly while providing customers in the state with a high level of customer support.
“Blue Bird dealers are recognized as some of the very best in the industry,” said Dale Wendell, global vice president of sales and marketing. “Throughout 2011, Ross Bus and Equipment Sales demonstrated leadership and provided a high level of customer service to the state of Louisiana. It is with great pleasure that we award Ross Bus and Equipment Sales as the 2011 Dealer of the Year.”
Blue Bird also honored dealerships with regional awards, “Best in Bus” awards and service awards.
The Best in Region Award winners are:
• Northeast — M.A. Brightbill Body Works, Pa.
• South/Central — Ross Bus and Equipment Sales, La.
• Midwest — Cardinal Bus Sales and Service, Ohio
• West — Western Bus Sales, Ore.
• Canada/Northern Plains — Elder Equipment, Wyo.
The Best in Bus Award winners are:
• Bird Bus Sales
• M.A. Brightbill Body Works
• New York Bus Sales
• Blue Bird Bus Sales of Pittsburgh
• Florida Transportation Systems
• Kansas Truck Equipment Co.
• Ross Bus & Equipment Sales
• Ross Transportation
• Yancey Bus Sales, Ga.
• Central States Bus Sales
• Cardinal Bus Sales and Service
• Holland Motor Homes and Bus Co.
• A-Z Bus Sales
• Bryson Sales and Service
• Bryson Sales and Service of Washington
• Canyon State Bus Sales
• Colorado/West Equipment
• Nebraska/Central Equipment
• Rush Bus Centers
• Western Bus Sales
Canada and Northern Plains
• A. Girardin
• Elder Equipment
The Blue Bird Service Award winners are:
• 15 years — Ross Transportation, Okla.
• 20 years — Nebraska/Central Equipment, Neb.
• 30 years — Cardinal Bus Sales and Service, Ohio
• 40 years — Blue Bird Bus Sales of Pittsburgh
• 45 years — School Lines, New England
• 50 years — School Bus Sales, Iowa