FORT VALLEY, Ga. — Several Blue Bird Corp. dealers were recently honored by the company with awards for outstanding service.
Bryson Sales and Service, Utah, was named Blue Bird’s 2009 Dealer of the Year. Company officials said that Bryson Sales and Service has garnered valuable relationships in the markets it represents, which earned it outstanding market share levels this year in both Utah and Nevada.
In addition, Greg Bryson, president of Bryson Sales, has served on the Blue Bird Dealer Advisory Council Service Subcommittee since its inception and recently reinvested in the Blue Bird brand by acquiring the Washington primary market area.
Bryson Sales and Service celebrated its 40th anniversary as an authorized Blue Bird dealer this year.
Regional awards were also distributed to Blue Bird dealerships. Those chosen for Best in Region accumulated the highest accolades among all dealers in their respective regions. Those winners are:
• Region 1: American Bus and Coach
• Region 2: Central States Bus Sales
• Region 3: Ross Transportation
• Region 4: Wisconsin Bus Sales
• Region 5: Bryson Sales and Service
• Region 6: North Central Bus Sales
Finally, "Best in Bus" award winners received high marks in various business areas, and achieved excellence in customer service and satisfaction. Those winners are:
• Region 1 (northeast): American Bus and Coach of Massachusetts. Brightbill Body Works, New York Bus Sales
• Region 2 (southeast): Central States Bus Sales, Central States Bus Sales of Arkansas, Florida Transportation Systems
• Region 3 (south central): Blue Star Bus Sales, Kansas Truck Equipment Co., Ross Bus and Equipment Sales, Ross Transportation, Tillery Chevrolet-GMC
• Region 4 (Midwest): Blue Bird of Pittsburgh, Cardinal Bus Sales and Service, Hartley’s School Buses, Holland Motor Home & Bus Co.
• Region 5 (west): A-Z Bus Sales, Bryson Sales and Service, Canyon State Bus Sales, Elder Equipment Leasing, Trailer Craft, Western Bus Sales
• Region 6 (Canada): Fairway Specialty Vehicles, Bus Sales of Saskatoon, North Central Bus Sales, United Truck Body Co.