Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Administrator

USA
1662 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2019 :  3:54:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, everyone,

We are currently working on our upcoming Maintenance issue for March 2019 and wanted to reach out to the forum about any recommendations for new shop products. These new products may include shop parts, maintenance software, or any other products that may help boost the efficiency of your fleet’s operations.

If you have any recommendations, please provide the full name of the product, the name of the supplier/company, and any contact information you may have for the supplier/company below. You can also send in your recommendations to the SBF inbox: info@schoolbusfleet.com.

Thanks.

RonF
Top Member

867 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2019 :  03:30:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diesel Force they provide a product that cleans the induction and exhaust system without removing components.
http://www.diesel-force.com
My contact is Todd Rodenlund is my contact. 813-215-2941

US Army retired CMBT
Go to Top of Page

Bluenozer
Top Member

Canada
640 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2019 :  03:49:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gray Tools(jacks and stands)
WPLS-190W got 3 sets of these lifts and what a game changer not good for wheel end jobs but everything else nothing better
Cummins wire end test kit Part#4919115(maybe old#)
Power Probe kit
JPRO software - does everything that fleet maintenance needs only issue no support for Allison can get codes but no tests(better than buying 5 programs) you would just need JPRO and Allison DOC

OEM trained in wiring and all engine platforms for over 20 years
Go to Top of Page

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
798 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2019 :  10:15:02 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info Ron may have to try this .I have all those kind of issues
Go to Top of Page

wwinters

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2019 :  08:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Service Radiator, Inc. •
75 Dempsey St. •
Madisonville, KY 42431 •
(270) 821-4232

Sean is a GREAT resource for radiator repair or replacement and also offers exhaust cleaning
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2019 :  06:20:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bluenozer, I was going to mention JPRO as well. Been a pretty good set up so far. Only issue I have is that we pay a grand a year for the base system and then they want another grand for the propane set up. Napa handles these but not exclusively.
Here's a link to their site. https://www.noregon.com/jpro/

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

tigger2
Advanced Member

USA
469 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2019 :  09:50:08 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tigger2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Our newest and most used tool is a Minductor induction heater kit, the most used coil is the long ucoiled one you just wrap around what you want to heat and hook into the handle. No fire, no melting unwanted parts, and quick heat. Use on a lot of tube nuts.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000