Is my thought right with my Relays for the ECM and
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
798 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2018 :  09:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a 2005 RE 300 with the DT 466 . We have been having issues with the bus burping and sending the key pad for the transmission to clear it self . The driver will shift to neutral and back to drive . The only code I get is a 622 . I found while it's running I can grab the wires in the box and make it hiccup and then run smoothly . So I had another issue with the sister bus . I rewired the relays . My question is when I check the ECM and Idm they show power to them all the time . Is this normal ? When I plug them in I don't hear a click ? Then when I plug the relay for ignition with the key on I then hear the relays click and the injectors come on . We have also been dealing with a draw on the batteries . Thanks

jeeptjken

147 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2018 :  10:22:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes they are hot all the time they get fed from the clean power harness right from the batterys the ecm and idm supply the ground to the coil inside the relay to activate them

How did you get the gosinta in the whatchamacallit
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000