Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 2018 Blue Bird Stop Arm
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kkagerer

9 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2018 :  09:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit kkagerer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a 2018 Blue Bird Vision that has suddenly lost its stop arm and red light function. The problem is when the driver turns on the ambers, the reds will not activate with the door opening. If you press the W/L emergency button the reds activate and the sign comes out. I tried new switches for both the warning light and the door. Still nothing. I opened the hatch above the door and found no broken or loose wires in the door mechanism. I checked all the 15 amp fuses in the BCM and they are all good. I've run out of places to look. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

jeeptjken

147 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2018 :  09:43:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
warranty ? we have had many warranty claims for this same issue sometimes its a wire not crimped sometimes its the controller

How did you get the gosinta in the whatchamacallit
Go to Top of Page

kkagerer

9 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2018 :  05:56:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit kkagerer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ended up being the temporary switch on the door itself. When I ohmed out the terminals there was no change from open to closed when the switch was pushed in or out. Replaced switch and everything works fine now. Thanks guys!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000