Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Relay sticking '99 Blue Bird TC RE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wmarx

2 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2018 :  12:44:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit wmarx's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello All, I have a 99 bluebird tcre with a ISC 300 Cummins, When you cycle key to turn engine off sometimes it stays running, thought it was a key switch so i replaced that, still doing same thing. I found the two relays in the front panel in front of the driver that controls the ignition, when you turn they off and tap one of those two relays the bus shuts off. I replaced both relays. still same thing, I have been trying to find a wiring diagram for this bus and cannot find one. I think there is a little feedback going thru the relay. Pls help

RonF
Top Member

867 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2018 :  04:26:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://vantage.blue-bird.com/Portal/Vantage-Home.aspx

Try here?

US Army retired CMBT
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2018 :  06:21:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm going to change the title of your post so maybe you might get more response here.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

wmarx

2 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2018 :  11:00:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit wmarx's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tried on vantage portal already and there is only 2 diagrams not the ones I need.
Go to Top of Page

torque
Advanced Member

Canada
358 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2018 :  11:12:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I had to guess, which I have to because I am not familiar with this bus or have a schematic :), but I would look for a bad connection and would suspect it is in the area of these 2 relays you speak of, and when you tap on them it is actually affecting the poor connection.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000