Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 2015 IC RE Maxxforce DT coolant module location
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

td083

195 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  04:35:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit td083's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey all I'm working on a 15 maxxforce DT and I cant seem to locate the coolant level module connector , not the sensor on the tank but the module the diagram states its upper left of engine<< errghh g thanks that narrows it down
first just to vent this product of the most ignorant engineering I think I have ever worked on as a mechanic , there is no easy access to nearly everything who in the hell ,no access door or window so before I go tearing down the rear seat to see if I can locate thought I would ask if anyone knows where its located .
Why we cant have a component locater tab with pics on isis blows my mind
any help greatly appreciated thanks

td083

195 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  10:39:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit td083's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok found the coolant level module just a small flat rectangular module about the size of a cell phone ,its wired tied to main harness its above the starter on the passenger side( re bus) , 2 of the wires copper was showing shorting on rear of engine bell housing area . Causing the coolant level warning shutdown engine light to come on when driving

Edited by - td083 on 02/15/2018 02:48:01 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000