Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Lost power
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jump school bus

4 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2017 :  2:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit jump school bus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
2001 Bluebird bus Cummings Diesel service light came on got a cold outfit for crank sensor changed out the crank sensor ran good for a little bit then the light came back on losing power change crank sensor again same thing on and off losing power but gives me no code

RonF
Top Member

867 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2017 :  03:13:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you checked your fuel system? ALso it may sound weird but check your transmission codes.

US Army retired CMBT
Go to Top of Page

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
798 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2017 :  09:35:02 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had the same problem you have . I changed the lift pump and problem seemed to away . When that light comes on it cuts fuel down a little bit .
Go to Top of Page

underthebus

11 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2017 :  11:02:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit underthebus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Could be an ECM problem. I had a similar issue and swapped ECM from retired bus. Problem was gone
Go to Top of Page

jump school bus

4 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2018 :  2:19:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit jump school bus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
replace fuel filters and lift pump has 12 psi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000