School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Happy Thanksgiving from Southern Illinois!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2016 :  2:05:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am truly a blessed individual! I am thankful for the opportunity that I've had to work in this industry! Buses weren't something I aspired to get into, it was an opportunity that presented itself. So, I thought I could work on them and that's as far as I thought about it. It has turned into an over 23 year career and experiences that I wouldn't trade for anything. If you are just getting started in this field, I would advise you to stick it out. The rewards of a job well done may not be immediate or given freely but, nonetheless, they are there abundantly if you look.

I am also blessed to work for a superintendent that gives me enough rope to either do my job or hang myself. That, in and of itself, is a reason to keep going. I understand, from past experience, that this isn't always the case.

Lastly, but not least in my world, is the great people who frequent this site. Thanks for all the input over the years and thanks for putting up with my propane antics!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Mechan1c
Top Member

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2016 :  5:01:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank-you Bryan. I'm thankful to be working in the school bus field as well. I really get to do this the right way without the added pressure of cutting corners. I hope everyone gets a little time off to relax.
Tom.
Go to Top of Page

Fastback
Top Member

1500 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2016 :  07:54:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Thanksgiving all!

Why yes, the ORIGinal CHARGER is a Fastback
Go to Top of Page

Carp_26
Administrator

United States
170 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2016 :  11:21:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well said bwest. Happy Thanksgiving from Northeast Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

g0ttadrift
Advanced Member

USA
258 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2016 :  1:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And very well written bwest. I am thankful that this site exists because without it, there would be no collaborating with others in this field; a field where the mechanics get hardly any help from the dealers.
Go to Top of Page

ICBUS07-30

USA
59 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2016 :  2:30:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Thank you for all your help.

Formally ICBUS0730
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000