Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Beeping from 3800
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aaronwilmoth80911
Top Member

538 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2016 :  04:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit aaronwilmoth80911's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is a strange one that we can't seem to get figured out. We have an '01 Blue Bird International 3800. The low air pressure buzzer will just randomly come on and stay on, but the low air light does not come on with it. Changed the buzzer relay out, but no help. I'm sure it is something silly, but has anyone ever run into this? If the buzzer is not on and you pump the brakes down, the light and buzzer come on as normal, but after driving for a period of time, the buzzer will come back on. I had it in a few weeks ago and it sat in my bay for about 10-15 minutes with no buzzer, not running, then all of a sudden it started beeping out of nowhere.

jeeptjken

147 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2016 :  04:27:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
last one I had like that was the printed circuit board of the instrument cluster

How did you get the gosinta in the whatchamacallit
Go to Top of Page

Thomasbus24
Administrator

USA
4545 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2016 :  04:46:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
+1 on the circuit board...01 AmTran FE (same dash)...same symptom
Go to Top of Page

aaronwilmoth80911
Top Member

538 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2016 :  05:02:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit aaronwilmoth80911's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have some extra clusters laying around, so it's worth a shot.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000