Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 07 DT466 NO START
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HENRY59

United States
4 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2016 :  7:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit HENRY59's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have code P2335 icp unable to build when cranking using SERVICE MAX
replaced hp pump have oil at eot sensor after replacing pump only build to 350 psi on icp.
removed value cover while cranking found 3 inj. pucks leaking replace all pucks & o ring betwine oil raip & head. still no start 380 psi
call dealer talking to SERVICE MANGER have good wook relation with them advised possible injector by passing
replace all 6 inj also replaced icp sensor. new ipr came on pump . i can dead heah ipr will start also will start on starting fluid will not stay running.

also cut out the fuse jumper at batterys and wired each to battery & connector next to starter replace connector

n2682

41 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2016 :  03:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit n2682's Homepage  Reply with Quote
have you checked to make sure you have proper low pressure oil it supplies the high pressure pump.
Go to Top of Page

JoeHEB1
Advanced Member

498 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2016 :  04:17:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit JoeHEB1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check for power to the IPR valve.
Go to Top of Page

jeeptjken

147 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2016 :  05:08:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
check to make sure the O ring between the high pressure rail and the head dident shift out of position

How did you get the gosinta in the whatchamacallit
Go to Top of Page

HENRY59

United States
4 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2016 :  05:30:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit HENRY59's Homepage  Reply with Quote
low oil pressure 30 psi with manual gauge
o ring in place
have not checked power to ipr on service max ipr goes to 48 to 48 % when cranking
Go to Top of Page

namao

Canada
89 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2016 :  09:34:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit namao's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Henry saw this post just know not sure if you got it figured out. I posted a while back that I use a prota power with engine oil in to check high side pressure on internationals. Basically if I have a no start I hook to the line going to the head, with my porta power within 4 pumps I should hit 1500 psi and it should hold 600 psi. If it fails my problem is under v/c, if it passes then I have a pump or ipr or supply problem . Takes guess work as to where you go with a no start or low pressure on hp side problem. Once you do repairs you can also pressure up and verify all is good. I had a post on here with pictures at one time but can not find. Hopefully you got it fixed.
quote:
Originally posted by HENRY59

low oil pressure 30 psi with manual gauge
o ring in place
have not checked power to ipr on service max ipr goes to 48 to 48 % when cranking

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000