Just For Fun
 Enter Forum: Just For Fun
 BEI encoder
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2016 :  07:56:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My brother is looking to replace a certain part of a machine that they use in their factory. It's an H25 Incremental which is a BEI encoder. Anybody here who knows about a supplier who can replace BEI encoders?

Edited by - Brook Peacock on 07/10/2016 07:56:40 AM

Dianne Briony

9 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2016 :  11:01:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know about a certain provider but beforehand I think, you need first to know what category of applications your bei encoders would fit. By the way, there are some that I saw online that could be an option to what you are trying to look for. I only think that you need to know its details and compare it with other models because there are a variety on the lists to choose from.

Dianne Briony
Go to Top of Page

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2016 :  01:11:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't know what you mean by categories. It's already the model, the name of the part - H25 - so it's already specific enough. It's a heavy duty encoder, 2.500" in diameter thus the name H25. Anyway, we've already found a supplier. They don't have BEI encoders but replacements for them. My brother said he'd see if they'd get approved. Thanks for your reply though.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000