Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 2008 C2 No accessories, brake lights on
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aaronwilmoth80911
Top Member

538 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2015 :  05:20:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit aaronwilmoth80911's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looking for some guidance here. 2008 C2, has no accessories ie: heaters, dome lights, etc. and the brake lights are staying on. Has a tractor ABS light on and the dash gives a fault of bH164 SID 022 and Fault 07. Does anyone have these fault codes or a link to them? Or experience this before? Air brake system. I am not personally taking on this job, so I'm relaying information the best I can. Thanks.

tigger2
Advanced Member

USA
469 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2015 :  03:32:00 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tigger2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Fault code is for missing smart switch, failure mode says mechanical system not responding. Check to see if noise canceling switch is on or off will cut power to all accessories, switch is by the drivers elbow and gets turned on accidently a lot.
Go to Top of Page

aaronwilmoth80911
Top Member

538 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2015 :  04:46:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit aaronwilmoth80911's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apparently they found the problem after I left yesterday. I was told it was a 150 amp mega fuse that had high resistance.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000