Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 wiper squirters on new ic bus
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bandit

41 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2015 :  10:30:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit bandit's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else think the squirters on the new ic buses suck, I keep getting complaints and there is not much I have been able to do the design is bad, has anyone found a conversion of some sort?

wrench slinger

38 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2015 :  12:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes they are, i take a o ring pick and hog out all the holes, seems to make them work better, They are like a lot of things on IC buses, bad design poor products, if it was,nt for the cummins engine they probably would,nt sell buses, thats why we are going to thomas
Go to Top of Page

exmod110

150 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2015 :  1:46:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit exmod110's Homepage  Reply with Quote
https://evalue.internationaldelivers.com/service_kb/DocTool/ArticleViewer.aspx?ControlID=1832
they have an improvement here.
Or just put bluebird washer nozzle on it.
Go to Top of Page

mysterytrain

34 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2015 :  6:36:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit mysterytrain's Homepage  Reply with Quote
IC DOES HAVE AN UPDATE KIT THAT HAS TWO DIFFERENT SQUIRTERS AT EACH END OF THE BLADE, I HAVE TWO ON THE WAY.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000