2010 C2 rear door buzzer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manningm

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2015 :  11:48:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a 2010 C2 that the rear door buzzer goes off at random key on or off. It can be sitting in the drivers yard and just start sounding or it can just start during rout and may go for days or weeks with out any problem. It started at end of school last year we have traced all wiring found no problems we swapped BHM's with another bus problem seemed to go away but did not follow the BHM until last week it started back.This is only the rear buzzer sounding the buzzer dose not the hub module feeds only the rear door buzzer is fed from the BHM and the front is fed from the SWHM. we have checked all grounds and the entire harness for chafing and found nothing. using service link you can control all the buzzers. I have ran out of thought and need some help has any run into this before and what was the fix.

krmvcs
Advanced Member

362 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2015 :  12:30:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i had something similar to this happen on one of my new HDX's. emergency exit buzzer would activate at random. after ruling out all switches i pulled the plastic covers off the harness above the windows thinking rubbing/chafing wires. long story short, i found the optional wiring for the roof hatch switch alarms floating about in the ceiling were grounding out on a screw (sometimes). just an idea.

-Ken-
Go to Top of Page

manningm

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2015 :  1:36:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the input we have checked all roof hatch wiring and found no problems

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000