New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1323 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2014 :  05:13:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have this 09 vision and i am getting a vgt code dont remeber the number i am havin laptop problems today but it said something about vgt not returning to stop but i no the ic buses u can bounce test to check to see if everything is moving free on the vision i see no linkage the actuator is mounted right to turbo is there a test i csn do or do i have the take actuator off?????

JoeHEB1
Advanced Member

498 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2014 :  2:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit JoeHEB1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've asked a similar question with no luck. It seems no one including myself know anything about VGT actuators.http://www.schoolbusfleet.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=37556
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1323 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2014 :  5:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I took turbo off and removed the actuator the actuator is mounted right on the mechanical lever on the turbo so if u take the actuator off why the turbo is still on motor u can move lever on turbo to see whats sezed in my case the was the turbo its not like the ic buses where u can bounce test it
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000