Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Allison software
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RidgeLine

29 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2014 :  08:57:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit RidgeLine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I need some feed back on Allison transmission foftware. We are looking at Universal Allison Doc service tool cd from TPX Power source. Anyone using this or something similar? Is it worth the money?
Thanks

aaronwilmoth80911
Top Member

538 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2014 :  09:36:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit aaronwilmoth80911's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We use it, though not very often, but when you need it, it is a lifesaver. Not sure how much it costs because someone else takes care of that, but if it can save you a tow bill and outsourced labor just a couple times, it is well worth it IMO.
Go to Top of Page

slippert
Top Member

USA
630 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2014 :  11:35:16 AM  Show Profile  Click to see slippert's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I will echo above statment, have it , don't use it alot, but when I do it is very benificial...
Go to Top of Page

Crown

89 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2014 :  7:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Price can vary quite a bit. We use it and it works good. Make sure you order the full version and not just an upgrade.

https://allison.noregon.com/webstore/c-1-allison-doc-for-pc-service-tool.aspx

Edited by - Crown on 08/14/2014 8:20:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

RidgeLine

29 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2014 :  1:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit RidgeLine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Orded Allison DOC 12.0 today along with the DG DPA 5 cables.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000