IC Bus operator manuals?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

International96

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2014 :  06:10:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey ya'll, it's Josh (formerly 96AmTranRE). I've been looking around here lately and I found an ID number to a 2010 version of an IC BE/CE operators manual, here's the link: atemp.anham.com/Upload/VehicleManual/1373/Operators_Manual_International_CE_Bus-%20Dari%20V1.pdf (you may have to copy and paste the link into your web browser to get it to work), I was wondering if there's an English version of this manual in PDF form available for viewing? And whether or not there are other IC models' operators manual's available in PDF format?

One last question not related to IC buses, there used to be a 2003 Blue Bird Vision bus brochure in PDF I stumbled upon on the interweb awhile back, but I haven't been able to find it, if anyone has a link to this brochure feel free to share. Thank ya!

Edited by - International96 on 03/14/2014 10:34:48 AM

International96

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2014 :  06:37:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to bring up a month or so old topic, but anyone have any ideas, recommendations, or suggestions? Feel free to share.

International all the way!
Jesus is the answer... 'Nuff said! Formerly 96AmTranRE.
Go to Top of Page

callahanm

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2018 :  05:59:16 AM  Show Profile  Send callahanm a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Just curious if you can point me in the right direction, im looking for a service manual for a 2001 Amtran with the DT466?

michael callahan
Go to Top of Page

Brad Barker
Administrator

USA
874 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2018 :  8:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Brad Barker's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If you have access to Navistar On command, most manuals are available in PDF back to 2000. Amtran items are not so readily available. Your IC dealer can get you access to On Command at no charge as long as you own IC buses.

Brad A. Barker
Go to Top of Page

96AmTranRE

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2018 :  11:59:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit 96AmTranRE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hate to bump, but I just noticed the activity on it. Not sure which email I used for my International96 account I used to post this topic originally, but oh well, I'm able to get into my old 96AmTranRE one, haha.

I'd like to re-iterate what Brad was referring to. Unfortunately, AmTran literature is not easily accessible, but the IC operators manuals, as as well as service manuals (the 2002 copy of the International IC, and the 2004+ current CE's are available, as well as the FE and RE manuals).

From January of 2015 to 2016 I had a free subscription access to the portal via my dealer (and I don't own any buses, I just told them what I wanted to do as a profession at the time (work for my school district, Rogers Public Schools, as a diesel tech, and they hooked me up, it was awesome) and was able to download all the manuals I I just mentioned above. It's pretty nice, but I would love to still have access but I'm not involved with the buses as much as I used to be. I'm a computer tech now. But I still have the interest for the IC's, haha. Plus, I don't have the money to buy a subscription as it's pretty pricey for the length I'd like to have access for, haha.

Edited by - 96AmTranRE on 07/09/2018 12:19:59 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000