Safety Issues and Drivers' Concerns
 Enter Forum: Safety Issues and Drivers' Concerns
 e-z-on vest harness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mason.kenny

5 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2014 :  3:05:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit mason.kenny's Homepage  Reply with Quote
how i get bus aide i need help e-z-on vest harness

coolbuskid

51 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2014 :  2:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You want to buy a child seat, install a child seat, want to learn how to use the child seat, or want to hire someone who knows how to do all of those things?
Go to Top of Page

coolbusdriver
Top Member

Canada
1509 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2014 :  2:45:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am sure by now you got the help with this you needed (I have not been here for awhile)
These e-z-on vests are great, and not hard to use at all, coolbuskid, these have nothing to do with car seats.
Go to Top of Page

coolbuskid

51 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2014 :  11:16:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coolbusdriver

These e-z-on vests are great, and not hard to use at all, coolbuskid, these have nothing to do with car seats.

Not a car seat, but the child seat that you'd find inside the seatback if you have a modern bus seat with an Integrated Child Seat feature.

The E-Z-ON Adjustable Vest is similar to something else, which is probably where the company borrowed the ideas, from the D-ring to the method of strap application to the body. The difference is that the E-Z-On product requires that the child cooperate, and remain seated against the seatback while the attachment of the product to the bus seat is completed. If the child doesn't cooperate, and instead turns violent, you have a problem that demands more assistants at a minimum. That's one reason for having a properly-equipped bus seat.

Other than transporting those with unusual physical conditions, I think that a situation that requires a product that holds a passenger rigidly in a seat and can be used to restrain arms and wrists should be beyond the scope of student transportation. Unfortunately, this ideal doesn't always apply, and it's worse when there's no experienced assistant to help the bus driver deal with the unusual situation.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000