School Bus driving video games?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

2007ICCE200

34 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  5:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit 2007ICCE200's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What i the cheat for the IHC school bus Need for Speed II?
Go to Top of Page

2007ICCE200

34 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  5:44:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit 2007ICCE200's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"is"
xD
Go to Top of Page

yzybus

1 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2011 :  09:18:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit yzybus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello School Bus lovers! A new member here but I've been visiting this forum almost each day for many years!

If you're in search for a decent school bus to drive in a video game, TML Studios (Germany) will offer you this opportunity pretty soon!

Their next bus sim titled "Bus & Cablecar Simulator" will include, among many other vehicles, a type C model. Have a look:

http://www.buscablecarsimulator.com/index.php?id=624&L=1

If some of you are familiar with their first bus sim "City Bus Simulator 2010 New York", you know that TML produces high quality sims.
Go to Top of Page

bennymaeker

4 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2012 :  09:16:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit bennymaeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi.
Has anyone some american School Busses for Midtown Madness 2? All busses I have found, are offline, or unavailable. When someone have an MM2 School bus pls pm me for e-mail adress. or when anywhere is an working Downloadside, it whould be very nice if you can give me that link.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2013 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000