Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 2009 blue bird vision
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cftransportation

6 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2018 :  05:02:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit cftransportation's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i have a 2009 blue bird vision with a cat c7 thats shutting down all the body systems when you have everything on, with all the lights, fans, warning lights, wipers. with all of that on after 25 or 30 min of all that it stops and as soon as you turn the key off and the master switch off everything will come back on but as soon as you turn the master on everything shuts down again but it will only do that for about 20 minuets then everything is fine again for like a half hour then it will do it again i checked the 2 relays in the electric box and they stop when the master is on but once you turn the bus of and back on with the master off it works fine

Edited by - cftransportation on 10/12/2018 05:05:44 AM

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2018 :  05:19:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably the BCM. What's the body number?

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2018 :  05:32:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, you're saying the master relays both are off when this happens?

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

mquiring

79 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2018 :  06:59:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit mquiring's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check for bad electrical connections at the multiplex. I had trouble with our 06 doing that two different times. The first time it was actually one of the master body relays and the other time it was a power connection at the multiplex. I didn't suspect the relay the first time until it completely quit working but then found out it gets its power signal from the multiplex and it was pulling to much power and tripping the internal circuit breaker in the multiplex.
Go to Top of Page

cftransportation

6 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2018 :  08:00:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit cftransportation's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bryan- Yes both the master relays do not have any power when this happens and this model does not have a bcm
mquiring- where do you mean the 4 connectors on the back of the unit r the power and grounds that are on the front?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000