New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fathertime1968

USA
74 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2018 :  7:11:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All,

Been years since I wrote anything on this site. I need some help finding a member on this site who made school bus models from scratch (out of card stock I believe). I can't remember his user name, his bus models were very nicely made and he had pictures on photobucket. I don't know if he is on this site any longer...Like I said, it's been years. I can be contacted at fathertime1968@comcast.net. that would probably be the easiest way to reach me. Thank you for any help with this. Bob.

Admin
Administrator

USA
1662 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2018 :  08:45:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We can also post an inquiry for you on the SBF Facebook page if you're interested and can include your email contact if you are ok with that (please reply whether or not that's ok with you.)
quote:
Originally posted by Fathertime1968

Hello All,

Been years since I wrote anything on this site. I need some help finding a member on this site who made school bus models from scratch (out of card stock I believe). I can't remember his user name, his bus models were very nicely made and he had pictures on photobucket. I don't know if he is on this site any longer...Like I said, it's been years. I can be contacted at fathertime1968@comcast.net. that would probably be the easiest way to reach me. Thank you for any help with this. Bob.

Go to Top of Page

Peter
Top Member

USA
1057 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2018 :  9:11:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was Ted, aka SuperiorGMC1963. It looks like he hasn't posted anything since 2013 and there's no contact information in his profile but perhaps someone will see this who has a way to contact him. Good luck.

Spicer is nicer.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000