2006 IC CE300 with DT466 Electrical Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MidwestRustyBuses

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2018 :  06:55:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So here's what is going on, The bus starts, runs and drives fine, except for; The dash gauges and all lights cycle during startup and then when the engine is running nothing on the dash works. No gauges, no lights, no low pressure warning buzzer. Also the cruise control is not working, the Light Monitor Board only shows the Amber and Red Flasher lights working, on the board the turn signals and brakes are not working, but when checked they are actually working on the outside. And finally the red flashers come on when the door open button is pushed without first pushing the flasher on/off button.
I have not found any blown fuses, yet, where else or what else should i be looking for problems?

td083

195 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2018 :  07:36:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit td083's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would check for communication with the modules just to see if there is one you cant communicate with or can issue will do this . possible body module and if you cant communicate with one gives you a area to start
I had one a while back I posted on here as well no gauge operation at all but bus ran ok , I couldn't communicate with any modules I was in circles with the can diagnosis we ended up sending it out they replaced all the computers on the bus ...all of them saying it was likely struck by lighting .was very odd due to it ran
***not saying you have bad modules but one may have a fault or be faulty itself causing the issue or can wire/ resistor issue hindering communication
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000