Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Brake interlock w/Braun lift
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eshover

146 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  06:22:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit eshover's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a 2019 BB Vision w/Braun lift and w/hyd brakes that the brake interlock is coming on when stopping intermittently.The message that the brake interlock is setting is actually coming on going down the road and then sets when you are almost to a stop. It has 1700 miles on it. if you push the brake override switch you can go and then the brake interlock may stay off for awhile. Anyone have any ideas or had this happen?
Thanks,
ED

RonF
Top Member

867 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  06:37:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes. It was moisture in the body control module. However since your bus is still under warranty I would report it to your dealer and let them deal with it. This could be catastrophic going done the road at highway speeds.

US Army retired CMBT
Go to Top of Page

aaronwilmoth80911
Top Member

538 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  11:02:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit aaronwilmoth80911's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Exactly what Ron said. Let the dealer handle this.
Go to Top of Page

eshover

146 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  07:13:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit eshover's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The brakes will not apply until the bus is down to 2-3 MPH. After tearing apart several panels i found a problem with wiring above entrance door. It's going back to the dealership to repair soon.
Thanks,
Ed
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000