Management/Operations
 Enter Forum: Management/Operations
 Gathering Information on Gas Vs Diesel Engines
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SCGSBs

2 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2017 :  09:54:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit SCGSBs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fellow School Bus Drivers and Fleet Managers,

I am doing a short survey for school bus drivers, fleet managers, and service technicians to gather information on people's preferences for certain engines. The survey should take 10 minutes and focuses on different engines in school buses. You can take the survey here: https://survey.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8BRpr23mcdgzMY5

I'd also love to hear your thoughts and personal experiences on different engines you've worked/ driven with in the past (especially gasoline vs. diesel). Thank you for all of your help!

Admin
Administrator

USA
1662 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2017 :  09:02:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SCGSBs, can you please share with our forum members what company or organization you are with and a little information about it?
quote:
Originally posted by SCGSBs

Fellow School Bus Drivers and Fleet Managers,

I am doing a short survey for school bus drivers, fleet managers, and service technicians to gather information on people's preferences for certain engines. The survey should take 10 minutes and focuses on different engines in school buses. You can take the survey here: https://survey.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8BRpr23mcdgzMY5

I'd also love to hear your thoughts and personal experiences on different engines you've worked/ driven with in the past (especially gasoline vs. diesel). Thank you for all of your help!

Go to Top of Page

SCGSBs

2 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2017 :  09:46:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit SCGSBs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am gathering research for the Springhill Group regarding people's preferred engine in school buses. Of course, there are many factors that go into that decision so my survey is designed to take your response and judge how you weigh factor accordingly.

I am curious as to whether gas and alternate fuels are gaining any traction and from there we can advise our client.

I hope that makes sense and would love to hear from as many people as possible!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000