School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Breaking News
 Enter Forum: Breaking News
 Trouble with the site?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RonF
Advanced Member

492 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2017 :  03:16:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I keep getting this error message when trying to get on your site.

Bobit Business Media
Temporarily down for maintenance.
We expect to be back in a less than an hour. Thanks for your patience.


This happens from my bookmarked page as well as manual typing it in.

Admin
Administrator

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2017 :  10:07:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry you were having problems with the site. It should be working now, though. Can you please try again and reply if you are still having problems accessing the site?
quote:
Originally posted by RonF

I keep getting this error message when trying to get on your site.

Bobit Business Media
Temporarily down for maintenance.
We expect to be back in a less than an hour. Thanks for your patience.


This happens from my bookmarked page as well as manual typing it in.

Go to Top of Page

RonF
Advanced Member

492 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2017 :  10:57:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No change, same issue. I'm making it in by clink on an email story from your magazine.

US Army retired CMBT
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Administrator

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  08:18:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the delay in response. What is the headline of the story you are trying to read?
quote:
Originally posted by RonF

No change, same issue. I'm making it in by clink on an email story from your magazine.

Go to Top of Page

Sherm
Top Member

USA
551 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  10:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm having issues, too, if I just go to the schoolbusfleet.com address. If I go to something more specific, it seems to work.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Administrator

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  11:00:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry you're unable to access the web page using schoolbusfleet.com. What browser are you using?
quote:
Originally posted by Sherm

I'm having issues, too, if I just go to the schoolbusfleet.com address. If I go to something more specific, it seems to work.

Go to Top of Page

Admin
Administrator

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  11:24:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just to let you know, I have contacted the web department with the information you both gave me so that they know that the main page and at least one story are not accessible to some of our users. Hopefully the issue will be fixed quickly. I apologize for the inconvenience.
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Sorry you're unable to access the web page using schoolbusfleet.com. What browser are you using?
quote:
Originally posted by Sherm

I'm having issues, too, if I just go to the schoolbusfleet.com address. If I go to something more specific, it seems to work.



Go to Top of Page

RonF
Advanced Member

492 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2017 :  08:04:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any updates? It still isn't working.

US Army retired CMBT
Go to Top of Page

Sherm
Top Member

USA
551 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2017 :  11:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My ability to access the site has returned to normal.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Administrator

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2017 :  08:26:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Ron. I am sorry that you were still having some trouble. The issues had been fixed right before the end of June. We haven't heard from anyone else about any issues. Are you still having trouble accessing the site?
quote:
Originally posted by RonF

Any updates? It still isn't working.

Go to Top of Page

RonF
Advanced Member

492 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2017 :  05:21:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes I am, but I think the problem is on my end. I can get to it through Internet explorer but not chrome.

US Army retired CMBT
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Administrator

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2017 :  08:16:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ron, I will check in with our web department to see what might be causing that.
quote:
Originally posted by RonF

Yes I am, but I think the problem is on my end. I can get to it through Internet explorer but not chrome.

Go to Top of Page

Admin
Administrator

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2017 :  09:19:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I checked with our web department. They said that there can be several reasons a web page would not load, and that a quick solution could be just restarting the computer. If it is an issue only with Chrome and you have visited the site before through Chrome, there could just be some residual cached items that need to be expelled.If you are unable to try restarting, clearing cookies could be a good try as well.
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Ron, I will check in with our web department to see what might be causing that.
quote:
Originally posted by RonF

Yes I am, but I think the problem is on my end. I can get to it through Internet explorer but not chrome.



Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 


School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2017 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000