Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 bus electronic issues
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jay82

3 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2017 :  08:49:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit jay82's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm hoping someone here can help me as my electrical troubleshooting skill has reached its limit. So my issue is that I have a e350 short bus with a weldon 7000 flasher. a month ago everything worked great. well it sat with a dead battery since then and when I put 2 new batteries in it I've got none of the flashing lights or even the fan or dome lights inside. All I get is a the red and yellow indicator lights on the switch panel blink once like ever 10 seconds. Other then the weldon there is a circuit board on the inside of the access door and it is getting 12 volts. I noticed that the "+12 master switch" isn't getting any voltage on the weldon though. I did test the fuse like thing on the circuit board thats labeled master switch and its getting 12 volts on both sides. I tried fallowing the master switch wire back to that circuit board and its not putting anything out from that wire.

Is there something that would keep this system from working? is the fact that both red and yellow lights on the switch panel blink together indicating something?

jay82

3 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2017 :  4:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit jay82's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Something like a blown bulb wouldn't disable the entire system would it?
Go to Top of Page

jay82

3 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2017 :  6:49:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit jay82's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I actually figured it out the wire for the switch hanel that leads to the circuit board had a pin pulled out somehow
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000