Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 2002 dt466 code 333
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marvelouzone

7 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2016 :  9:18:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit marvelouzone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Been trying to iron out some kinks with this truck, just when I thought I had them all 333 code starts popping up. I do have servicemaxx and every time I check the icp pressures there within the threshold of what's desired.. granted I cant check while driving, which is when the problem comes in.. after a few minutes of steady throttle, especially on beltway I get the engine light.. What I notice is at idle in park truck sometimes has a shake which seems like miss.. if I hold the throttle at 2000 - 2500rpms when in park after about 10 seconds i start to get a shake like a miss, but the rpms doesnt drop. here's the list of things done to truck fixing other problems.

injector rebuild
oil/filter change
fuel filter
ohmed injector harness from injector side all the way back to pcm
checked clean power and grounds at pcm

The one thing that I've noticed is that when in servicemaxx there's 2 spots for B+, but only one shows voltage, does that mean i have a clean power problem to ecm?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000