New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1316 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2015 :  07:23:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am trying to locate the relay for the parking brake there are like ten relays in side door but no labels anyone have a location diagram its an 09 ce200 dt466 with hydro brakes..... also i am having an intermitten abs light the abs light comes on trac light comes on and yellow triangle code reads left rear abs sensor i checked the adjustment i pulled apart the hub check the ring it all looks good so i put in a new sensor and still i am getting the code intermittenly ever now and then if u take it out on test drive the two rear abs sensor lose the signal for a split second and then they come right back i checked all the wiring from sensor to control module ohms everything came up good so i swapped the module out and it was ok for a few days and now its doing it again any ideas???????????????? o and what is the proper gapping for the abs sensor

Edited by - dsalinas1939 on 07/30/2015 10:07:41 AM

mastertech
Advanced Member

274 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2015 :  9:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit mastertech's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think that relay is internal to the hcu . Not findable or replaceable. Are you getting a code for it being open or low power?
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1316 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2015 :  07:57:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes i am getting a relay under voltage code but i was also losing my right rear abs sensor signal i adjusted sensor and checked wiring and it stil would all of a sudden lose the signal for like a second then be fine i went ove all wiring again and replaced the sensor and still had the problem so i swapped out the brake module with another bus to see if it was a click in computer and so far its good
Go to Top of Page

mastertech
Advanced Member

274 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2015 :  7:21:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit mastertech's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yep wabco ecms are known to get irrational and uncooperative.
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1316 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2015 :  04:05:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
will the ecm swap worked for about a week and now once again the right rear and left rear abs sensor lose signal for about a second setting the abs like then the sensor signals come back and are fine for awhile again i pulled the harness out from rear to ecm and checked wiring ohms them out everything looks good this is driven me crazy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000