Need a part number for an IC fuel fitting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
800 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2015 :  07:37:56 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a 04 DT 466 with egr . When I went to replace the HPOP I removed the filter housing . Where the line from the fuel tank goes into the housing . Well it's plastic and when I went to take it off the fingers on it broke . I went to an International dealer and they can't come up with a pic or a number . Has anyone replaced this or come across one ? If so what was the number . The dealer is thinking I may need to buy a whole housing ? Thanks

mysterytrain

34 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2015 :  08:37:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit mysterytrain's Homepage  Reply with Quote
3533426C3 should be the part number
Go to Top of Page

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
800 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2015 :  09:29:04 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you mysterytrain .
When I went to look at picture I was told this was the pressure side . The one I need is a non pressure fitting on the inlet . Could you check and make sure ? Thank you
Go to Top of Page

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
800 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2015 :  09:49:45 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mystery train you saved the day . I colled IC and they confirmed thats the fitting . Thanks again !!!!!
Go to Top of Page

mysterytrain

34 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2015 :  6:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit mysterytrain's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SO FAR I HAVE ONLY BROKEN THE RETURN LINE ON TWO MAXXFORCE ENGINES, HAD TO SECTION IN A SMALL PIGTAIL OTHERWISE HAD TO REPLACE ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE TANK. THE COUPLER CONNECTOR IS 3612840C1 AND THE FITTING FOR INSIDE IS 3591093C1 WHICH IS 90 DEGREES. THE STRAIGHT I BELIEVE IS 3591094C1
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000