Just For Fun
 Enter Forum: Just For Fun
 Siblings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2014 :  06:54:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been teasing my brother about his thinning hair, but I think he is starting to feel bad about it and I feel baaaadddd about giving him a hard time about it. Is this really something that men get offended about? Now, I have to make it up to him. Any ideas? other than buying him a bottle of Jack Daniels?

krmvcs
Advanced Member

362 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2014 :  07:32:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hair plugs? chia pet? a sweet hat? just throwing it out there.

-Ken-
Go to Top of Page

scoutmom2

17 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2014 :  09:43:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband has been losing his hair for the past eight years and family members keep teasing him and giving me grief that my husband is going bald. He just lets it go, he couldn't care he knew it was coming. His younger brother, however, you cannot mention his hair loss. He goes nuts when you do.
Start with apology and Jack Daniels.
Go to Top of Page

Brook Peacock

116 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2015 :  02:01:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brook Peacock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi. Thanks for the replies. I have had the chance to make it up to my brother last week so I guess, he is not upset with me anymore, maybe not as much as before. Anyway, he told me to look at these bosley reviews for the possibility of him getting help from them. I am not into that idea because there might be risk factors so I told him to think of it more carefully.

I cannot post the link for some matter, but here is the site to see the review I mentioned:http://www.bosleymedicalbeverlyhills.com/patient-reviews.php
Go to Top of Page

Dianne Briony

9 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2015 :  7:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw one time that they have free consultation. My advice is better get some info from actual people who have tried it so you can have direct recommendation and idea.

Dianne Briony
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000