Enter Forum: Buy, Sell or Browse
 RV For Sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bus451

5 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2014 :  11:48:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2006 Travel Supreme ME-MBH4 Class A diesel motorhome (similar to a Transit-style School Bus) This is the 42 ft Mid-Engine with the on-suite bathroom at the rear of the coach (chassis is similar in design to the Crown Mid-Engine units) 36,500 miles with the Cummins 400 HP. All new tires 2012, plus 2 spares. This coach has every option that was available except for 2. The bath and a half, king bed, 4 TV's (inside including the one built in to the rear bathroom), AquaHot heat and water, and the list goes on. The imported Italian porcelain tiles in the rear bathroom is just one example of the luxury touches. This is an electric coach, no propane required. It has 8, 6 volt house batteries, and another 2, 12 volt engine batteries, and, it has 2, 2000 watt inverters for a total of 4,000 watts inverted and an 8K Genny. It has 4 opposing slides, so it gets very big inside. This coach would be a wonderful full timer with the layout that it has. This coach goes back to the Spartan Chassis factory for annual maintenance. The mid-engine layout puts all the weight centered between the axels and makes the coach a dream to drive. Consider that Travel Supreme only built high end luxury coaches, no entry level. They are in a class by themselves. Today, their name is Entegra. I have pictures I can send. The coach is located in Warren, Michigan
Asking $129,900
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000