New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1983ChevroletWayne

Canada
173 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2014 :  08:27:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me the purpose of each relay in the side panel of a 2006 IC? The diagram on the inside of the door shows what the 3 relays in the middle of the two fuse panels are, but it doesn't show what the realys on the far right are (towards the stop arm) We have 3 relays on the right side that we don't know what they control.

The manual for the 06's don't help either.

I'm assuming the configuration might vary from model to model depending on specs.

There are some white stickers along the inside of the panel, but the stickers don't seem to match up with what is actually there.

I can't seem to find any diagrams anyplace online.

Thanks

TheRide

107 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2014 :  4:09:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheRide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does it have an electric door? I know the relays for the door are on the far right
Go to Top of Page

1983ChevroletWayne

Canada
173 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2014 :  02:48:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, This one has an electric door. We are having an issue with one of the lower relays on this side. It's a starting issue where the bus won't start if left on accessory for 20 mins, but when you tap on these relays it will start. Just trying to pin point which relay does what. Thanks.

Formerly "83ChevroletWayne"

Pic courtesy of: "schoolbusdriver.org"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000