New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1323 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2014 :  06:58:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have an 09 blue bird vision with a brake problem the go to floor no leaks any where at first i was thinking master bad but then i checked for codes and there is a pump motor failure code the brakes dont always go to floor but most of the time they do would a bad pump motor cause pedal fade and i thought the pump motor was only used if the engine stalled

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1323 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2014 :  04:57:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
has anyone seen any issues with the abs pump on the visions i no the ic has lots of problems but never seen it on a vision
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2014 :  05:25:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When you say "go to the floor" are you saying the pedal hits the bottom and there is absolutely no braking? Or is there some braking but the pedal travel is excessive? If it's the later I would be thinking there's a problem in the boost system and the bad motor is a symptom. I've never had that kind of problems with my visions.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1323 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2014 :  07:13:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it travels just about to the floor but if u pump it iw will get better then stop the bus
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2014 :  04:55:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't mean to sound elementary here but, after you pump it and it stops the bus does the pedal fade away or does it stay in place?

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1323 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2014 :  05:10:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it stays firm i dont think it an air in system issue but i did activate the abs pump a few times with the laptop then took it for a right and its fine now thats y i am thinkin some how its got to do with the abs pump
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000