Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

second.flood
Top Member

USA
640 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2014 :  09:27:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Installing new 247 Security DVR's in my new buses. IC CE

Anyone know where to pick up feed for the onscreen displays of red/amber 8-way, brake and turn? Would like to be able to use the electrical access compartment but I don't see any options.

Oldiron

23 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2014 :  03:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Oldiron's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We pick ours up at the light monitor, I have used the harness in the electrical side panel as well. J7 plug is the warning lights on front that will get you the amber and stop arm signal and stop lights and turn signals can be found in plugs J9 and J113. These connectors are located along the bottom of the electrical compartment on the side of the bus
Go to Top of Page

second.flood
Top Member

USA
640 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2014 :  12:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, These new buses don't have the plugs accessible at the electrical compartment.
I'm going to contact IC and see if there is a way to program the body computer to allow those signals to the panel.
I could chase wires from the lights/switches themselves I guess.
We don't have light monitors BTW.
Thanks oldiron

quote:
Originally posted by Oldiron

We pick ours up at the light monitor, I have used the harness in the electrical side panel as well. J7 plug is the warning lights on front that will get you the amber and stop arm signal and stop lights and turn signals can be found in plugs J9 and J113. These connectors are located along the bottom of the electrical compartment on the side of the bus

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000