Enter Forum: General Interest
 How water resistant is your bus?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

coolbuskid

51 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2014 :  8:53:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw a schoolbus today with one window in the center of the bus that was completely lowered, and the window in front of it was a quarter of the way opened. Trouble was, there was rain pouring down, sometimes horizontally, and it's been raining for a few days now. Someone may be in for a wet surprise this week. How do you not notice that you have two windows open when you park the bus on a public street, knowing that it's already raining that Friday afternoon? It looks like somebody didn't walk the aisle and check the seats, and instead just parked the bus and walked away. Either that, or the latches for two different windows are broken, which should have been called in for repair. How much water can your bus floor and seats take on before it hits wiring or some other sensitive components?

FrankP

53 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2014 :  2:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit FrankP's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a driver who just doesn't care. I drive a C2 and wet weather sometimes wreaks havoc with the electrical systems. My stop arm bulbs stay on (gotta pull the fuse when I park to let it dry out)---or my doors will open by themselves randomly. I get puddles in the front of the bus and rained on during heavy rains--the bus is only 7 years old!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000