Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 2009 freightliner m2 business class
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

krisackermann

7 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2014 :  10:49:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit krisackermann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i have a 2009 freightliner me business class with a mercedes m906. it is showing no oil pressure at the guage in the truck with engine warming light engine protect light and oil light on. truck shuts off after a short time of running. i have checked oil pressure manually and have around 50psi at idle and it goes up when accelerated. replace oil pressure sensor and same problem. i have 4.93v feed power to sensor and show voltage going out of it. i ohmed harness from sensor to ecm and have .3 ohms on both wires. i am kinda at a loss. idk where it goes out of the ecm to go twards to gauge cluster. anyone have any ideas or schematics to help show. i have no access to any of them. i hooked up our computer and can get into freightline to see a low oil pressure code. my computer will not let me get into detroit deisel to see the engine so i cannot comfirm air pressure being read at ecm. took to dealer and they said it needs the harness i ohmed out fine. anything will help thank you.

krisackermann

7 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2014 :  11:18:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit krisackermann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if it can read at the ecm and have a problem and cannot read at gauge cluster threw some module could that cause it to shut down?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000