Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 2012 IC CE Temp gauge light
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sts3d

8 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2014 :  10:03:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit sts3d's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have an IC CE that the Temp gauge light stays illuminated all the time even with the key off? Any one seen this yet?

Cal Mc
Advanced Member

303 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2014 :  10:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Cal Mc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The IC CE300 dash has been a regular problem in cold weather. The dash does not come to life for up to 20 minutes after start-up. Scary as heck not being able to monitor engine during cold weather. The response from IC seems to be try another dash. May or may not be any better.
Go to Top of Page

sts3d

8 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2014 :  10:02:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit sts3d's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yep it needs a new cluster.
Go to Top of Page

mhernandez73

124 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2014 :  05:13:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit mhernandez73's Homepage  Reply with Quote
this topic is almost a month old so i you havent figured it out. i had several buses do this i replaced headlight switch and solved the problem. swap out the head light with same year type to test
Go to Top of Page

CISDbusman
Advanced Member

306 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2014 :  09:39:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was searching for info on another issue I am having and ran across this thread. I have one bus doing this exact thing. Backlight for heat gauge is on constantly. The light doesn't bother me as much as the gauge isn't reading engine temp either. Ugh!! I would have to look at my records to see but I think this will make the second gauge assy for this bus. Unit has 90k on it. Double UGH!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000