Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Connecting 1999 Bluebird International Overheads
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kynan99bb

3 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2013 :  5:03:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit kynan99bb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My friend just purchased a bus, and we were wondering how we could re-connect the overhead warning lamp system since it was disconnected when it was purchased.
It is a 1999 International Bluebird Conventional with the T444E on the 3800. Any help would be great!

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2013 :  07:20:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are not using it as a school bus you should NOT connect it!

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

kynan99bb

3 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2013 :  1:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit kynan99bb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bwest

If you are not using it as a school bus you should NOT connect it!

Well, we would just like to connect it for private use. Would you, or anyone else know how to go about doing that?
Go to Top of Page

C.HARDY
Advanced Member

354 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2013 :  8:18:19 PM  Show Profile  Click to see C.HARDY's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Do you know how it was disconnected? Coulkd be as simple as plugging a wire back to the flasher or was the flasher removed?

"Hardybusman"
Go to Top of Page

kynan99bb

3 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2013 :  05:48:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit kynan99bb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by C.HARDY

Do you know how it was disconnected? Coulkd be as simple as plugging a wire back to the flasher or was the flasher removed?

I think the wire was cut somewhere, but im not sure. Where would it be plugged in? Then I could check where it was plugged in.
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2013 :  10:47:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With all due respect, I am not participating in this. With all the things that go on in the world today the last thing we need is some weirdo picking up kids with some old school bus they bought. You see, in the business most of us are in on here student safety is priority ONE! Call me an over reactor but I'll take that title over a missing, hurt or dead kid.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000